Sunday 24 March 2013

Welcome

Welcome to my New Board Game Night group. This page was made to discus a monthly game night I plan to have. I do not have everyone's email handle so I will be reaching out to other people by text, twitter and Facebook  Plus word of mouth.

I want this to be a monthly Game Night but doesn't have to be on a Specific night of a week. But I will leave it open to change, but Friday night Saturday afternoon Saturday Night and Sunday Morning would be my ideal times for the group.

I will post on here the games that will be played and links or videos about the games.

The whole night doesn't have to be a Board Game night, I Will have a movie on in the other room, and books to read if your waiting for a game to start.

More details will be posted closer to the event.
- I will provide Soda and snacks, but not Alcohol
- Money for food in case we decide to order

Some key rules.
1. Respect my place, Walls are thin neighbours can hear.
2. Bring your own Alcoholic drinks
3. Try not to bring any kids. (Babies are fine) Since their will be drinking going on.

Tweet me @ldtails for more info
and send me your email so I can contact you directly

No comments:

Post a Comment