Saturday 30 March 2013

Ghost Blitz & Killer Bunnies

well this is week #2 of post, From my last post, I said I was going to post a video of the games I would like to be played.

Today's post will be about two of the games,

Ghost Blitz and Killer Bunnies.

Ghost Blitz info can be found here
http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/83195/ghost-blitz

video is hard to find. their is one but wont let me link it.

Second game i want to feature is one of my favourite games off all time. Its a card game. Killer Bunnies.

KB is a very large area of games. They have 4 different types. The one i play is Quest or Conquest. Here is a link to read about it.

http://killerbunnies.com/?tag=killer-bunnies-and-the-conquest-for-the-magic-carrot

And I've played this many times.

Here is a video on the game

Next Saturday I will post links for 2 more games and videos if they are available.

I want to start doing my own video reviews but that takes time, I want to try the camera on my laptop but I might just use my phone.

Anyways Looking forward to the game night I want to have on May 11, its a Saturday. Read my last post for info on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment